Thursday, March 06, 2008

Microsoft Live Writer + Picasa+ Blogger = HEAVEN !!

windows-live-with-picasa

picasa-blogspot I have to admit I'm not a technical person and I can hardly use the computer to save my life.

So when a friend installed Microsoft Live Writer and showed me how easy it was to use, I was amazed.

Inserting images is one of the thing I'm very happy about using this Live Writer. It's so easy and the images I saved is uploaded automatically to Picasa and then linked into my blog. To me that's like magic. No more manually clicking on blogger's "insert image" icon and wait for the dumb spinning thing to complete uploading.

Also viewing my edited post in real life together with the page layout (see picture below) is amazing. My friend tells me that this is an incredible feat integrating pictures from Picasa with Microsoft Live Writer because Picasa a product of Microsoft's corporate enemy - Google. Imagine creating a software tool that seamlessly work with your competitors tool.

Anyway,  I'm glad these two are working hand in hand to make my blogging experience better :)

microsoft-live-editing-with-wysiwyg-view

I'm definitely not going to log in and blog from the old blogger editor anymore now that I have Live Writer.

Labels:

Sandy at 11:25 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment