Saturday, November 22, 2008

Everyday raining


With the troubled economic news, the daily raining session is not doing anything to lift my spirits.

I got caught in another one of those heavy rains in Petaling Street.

I was at Pasar Seni LRT and badly needed to attend my class near Petaling Street. Already late and no umbrella. 
What do you know? There's this guy at the steps selling umbrellas for RM 5. How enterprising?

I was kicking myself for not bringing an umbrella knowing how it's been raining the past few days. No choice. I wasted 5 bucks buying yet another umbrella to add to my colection of emergency umbrellas at home. This won't do any good to my wallet but I didn't want to be late for my class :(

Sandy at 4:14 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 1:33 PM Blogger aboudiabydoo said...

Hi Sandy,

How refreshing to see the everyday going-ons on one of the most famous places in KL. Certainly different from all the KL review blogs out there. I think more people shd be exposed to your daily mutterings. Why not expose it in http://www.blog4ft.com.

It's a blogging contest run supported by Sime Darby, Air Asia, celcom etc. Lots of prizes yes, but more importantly it's a good platform for small KL bloggers like me to reach a wider audience.

My blog is at http://aboudiabydoo.blogspot.com/, and on Blog4FT I posted postings about charity organizations in KL, so that more people will give them money and time.

Ta! Sorry for plugging my personal blog there eh. Hihi.

 

Post a Comment